Monday 21 May 2012

Getting Contacts! ♥

Hello Angel Cakes! Oh my gosh! I will get a contact lenses exam! Finally! After asking my psychologist who wears contact lenses more about them, she asked me to wash my hands and touch my eyeball. I did it with no problem! She even took them on and off for me to see! So, my lovelies, ♥ What do you think? I'm 11 and have no problem, my eyes are perfectly healthy only slightly dry (when I'm tired xD) and I wore glasses all my life! So, after my psychologist visit ended, I asked my dad if I could apply for an exam. He agreed. Actually agreed. AGREED! The optician did some boring talk about my glasses being repaired and I could get an exam in July because my dad is going to Poland etc.etc.etc. So...my dates are... Wednesday 27 June 2012...Glasses Repaired Day BEEP!BEEP!BEEP! ANALYSING DATE TWO... Thursday 19 July 2012... Contact Lenses exam. Beep!Beep!Beep!Analysing date one... PROCESS FINISHED! :D Bye lovelies! Time to beg dad for more animal jam gems! ♥♥♥♥ Give Saturday 23 July 2012 A rating in comments! What happened today on your side of the world? Share it in comments! Rate out of 5:Saturday 23 July 2012 15:19pm ♣♣♣♣♣

No comments:

Post a Comment